Busy, Busy, Busy

It's almost 2 weeks since I last updated this blog. Like the title says, I'm super busy since last week till tomorrow, I guess. The school will be having awards day in July, so next week will be a very busy week but excluding me. New principal came to my school, replacing the current one. Not really new principal as he came in 2001, out in 2004 and came back this year again. Welcome Mr. Morazuki!

I was busy with reports in last week, and taking nap after school in this week :P I take nap after school so that I can watch the World Cup matches at night. But only matches that start around 8-10pm. Germany is my team, but I go for other teams, depending on the match like I went for Italy because I hate the US and etc. South Korea is pretty good. Talking about the World Cup, the US is so going home. And sadly for Togo, they're already out. The next match is nothing for them, just completing the schedule.

Good news for me this weekend. My mom and I are going to Jerjak Island in Penang, so fun this Saturday! They have spa on the island which I think pretty cool. Penang is like second best place in Malaysia after KL. It's raining heavily outside...

No comments: