Oh "so-called" Camp

I'm actually looking forward to this whole summer-camp thing. Can't believe it LOL
I take that words back because (I think) the camp was pointless and bulls**t. I don't really know how to explain but most of the Form 3 students say that it was lame, pointless etc.

I got back from the camp yesterday then I went to Penang. So anyway, it was a 4-and-a-half-day camp. Had to stay in the hostel which their food was REALLY bad although they served 6 times a day (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, hi-tea, dinner and supper).

Yesterday, before we went back, they gave us a survey form each to fill in. So I wrote everything that I like and what I don't like. I think the pros was like 3/4 of the cons. But actually, it was fun especially when bed time. We were like all creazy and stuff. We slept at 2-3 in the morning. And the third day was fun and also crazy. That was the only day we had fun. The classes were fun, playing time in the evening and even bath time.

Everyday we had 4 classes and each classes is 2 hours long. It was really boring especially when it came to Geography. I hate it though.

Today is a school day and the first day after Mid-Semester Break. I'm home alone :-) I don't go to school today. Well, at least not me. In fact 50% of Form 3 students doesn't want to go to school today. The school should give us a day off, at least for Form 3. On the camp, they also gave us more homework. Ahh...

No comments: