My new expertise?

Since the last few days, after the school is over, I've been cooking in the kitchen for the whole week. I know I can cook but yesterday was a breakthrough. I baked a cake! Yes, a cake! It's not something very unusual but it was my first time and it turned out to be very delicious. I made a simple coffee microwave cake, got it from the microwave-oven's recipe book. Very easy.

Today I made another one for my mom. My mom didn't get to taste the first one because my sister and I ate about 3/4. The second one was very special. It was a coffee cake with almonds. Yum yum! The other day I made roast potatoes. Very delicious and simple. The ingredients are potatoes, oil, salt and pepper, and garlic for some flavor. You could always put some oregano.

Seriously, these breakthrough made me really excited in trying other dishes. Another news, my mom is leaving for Padang, Indonesia tonight. Gosh, why everyone disappears when I'm the one who in the school holidays?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wish I would spend this holiday wisely. I'm basically doing nothing. By the way, I like cakes too, except banana cakes, I mean, Ewwww (in your language).

Dumb&D said...

What do you mean eww in my language? Banana cake is good you know.

Anonymous said...

Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.

- Daniel