In Loving Memory of Mr. Ashri

I forgot to mention few days ago that my Religious Education teacher, Mr Ashri died on Sunday, few hours after the last time he came in to my class. I got the news the day after it. It was pretty bad since he's not that old and he is very active etc. He actually looked very normal on that day.

I really like and the way he teaches us. He always joke around and stuff. I really going to miss him teaching us. Last time when he came in to my class, he taught us about death and we didn't realise that he was going to die in about few hours. I'm not sure what is the cause of his death but classmates said that he slipped in the bathroom and died on his way to the hospital.

We're really going to miss you. Al-Fatihah.

1 comment:

Lori Stewart Weidert said...

This is a very nice tribute you've left for your teacher. He would be proud to know you wrote for him.

I'm sorry for your loss.