Ugh Stupid Bitches!

God, they reviewed my blog for the first time. I'm not going to tell who they are but basically they hate everyone. I'm not going to post their review either. The reviewer called as MercilessMinx. Oh yeah, she is mercyless lol I just wanted to say few things though:

Can’t have a Malaysian blog without photos of food now can we?
Bah, we love food so SHUT UP!

Some of the photos are so huge they practically take up the whole screen, effectively sending the sidebar to the bottom of the screen.
Bitches, I just want to remind you that this blog in only compatible with Firefox. You should read this first.

Oh, and I hate tag boards. WUSSUUPPPPP!!!!!11!!1 HI!!! THANKS 4 VISSTING MY BLOGG!!! Pointless waste of time and space.
Mhmm... I think this ain't true, is it? I don't think there are such posts in the Tagboard, no?

I'm not mad though but their website is really interesting. Goodday!

No comments: